]]>position:absolute;

Revelations

"The Jewish people as a whole will be its own Messiah. It will attain world domination by the dissolution of other races...and by the establishment of a world republic in which everywhere the Jews will exercise the privilege of citizenship. In this New World Order the Children of Israel...will furnish all the leaders without encountering opposition..." (Karl Marx in a letter to Baruch Levy, quoted in Review de Paris, June 1, 1928, p. 574)

Friday 20 April 2007

Jewish Converts to Islam: Qamar

I was born in Morocco in the city of Tetouan,to Jewish Parents. When I was 16 years old I left home to go to a religious girls school in Washington Heights, Manhattan. The name of the school is Bet Yaakov or Breures. Two years latter I met my husband. We were wed and lived in 3 different apartments in Brooklyn N.Y. Both my husband and I were never happy in the religious Jewish communities we lived in. As time passed on we decided to try to make a future in "israel" and move there with our alhumdulilah 4 beautiful children, every one of which is special in there own :)

When we arrived in "israel" we ended up in the Jewish settelment of Gush Qatif. we had a very hard time when we saw the kind of "people" that lived there. I didnt like it so I asked my husband to move to Netivot which is 23km north in occupied 1948 Palestine. Again we were surprised to see the behavior of the uneducated masses there maybe 1 out of 1 million of the children there was well behaved. As we started to move along here we started to see what a Jew is all about here. The jew hates anybody that is not a Jew. We considered this terriable selfishness.My husband and I were so against the Jews at this point.

One day my husband came home and told me he had read the Quran and that he decided to follow Islam. I was VERY VERY shocked at this news, because in Judaism I was always taught we should hate other religions. Why? Isn't that selfish? My husband told me I could remain a Jew and the kids as well because in Islam a Muslim can be married to Ahl Kitab. 2 weeks latter I decided to read the Quran, and I felt the answers to all my questions was now answered! We decided to move to a Islamic Muslim community in Morocco where we reside today, and I feel VERY happy with a meaningful life of TRUTH.

Qamar al Khattab



Labels:

myself@london.com