]]>position:absolute;

Revelations

"The Jewish people as a whole will be its own Messiah. It will attain world domination by the dissolution of other races...and by the establishment of a world republic in which everywhere the Jews will exercise the privilege of citizenship. In this New World Order the Children of Israel...will furnish all the leaders without encountering opposition..." (Karl Marx in a letter to Baruch Levy, quoted in Review de Paris, June 1, 1928, p. 574)

Wednesday 22 August 2012

Is Chabad an International Network of Spies ?

The international Network of "Untouchables"


Most but Not all Chabad are Child Molesters, Organ and Drug Traffickers. You have most likely seen these Elders of Zion regularly visiting Obama and Putin's offices to name just these 2

Who are they? Who gave them this universal power?


Chabad Chief Rabbi and Mossad Chief At Retreat (watch this link disappear soon)

Chabad is a staunchly Zionist criminal organization
.

by Beis Moshiach


Mr. Erez Mei-Raz, a representative of the Nativ* organization, a branch of the Mosad which worked clandestinely with Jews behind the Iron Curtain, has the following story to share:

The Rebbe was a step ahead of the people from the Mosad. In many places, when we thought we were the first ones there, we found the Rebbe's shluchim already operating on his behalf. They encouraged and supported local Jews and started Jewish institutions. All this took place at a time when there was great fear that at any moment secret agents could be knocking at your door and exile you to Siberia. The shluchim were fearless.

MIRACLE IN THE AIRPORT

Until today, I don't know why the Mosad picked me out of all my fellow officers. Maybe the reason was that I also have a foreign passport. Previously, I had served in the IDF Nachal Brigade. Upon my release, I received an invitation from the Mossad. In my world view, there was no refusing them! When they tell you to jump, you jump, no matter the dangers involved. I did not consider the ramifications and whether or not I was prepared to endanger myself. Just as I went to war in Lebanon on the third armored troop carrier with my head held high, I found myself showing up at the Mosad offices where I was given my assignment.

The main job was to travel to the Soviet Union which was, in 5749/1989, beginning to collapse, and to set up aliya cells among the Jewish youth. We would secretly meet with young Jews, give them Hebrew books, Jewish books and religious items, and encourage them to make aliya. There was tremendous fear, for us and for them.

We would meet them in train stations and apartments. At the beginning of the 70's there were some waves of Jewish emigration with the approval of the communists, but sadly, many of those Jews settled in the Diaspora.

Our goal was to make sure this did not happen again, by arousing their desire to pick Eretz Yisroel. For decades since Nativ was founded, its operatives traveled via Finland and other Scandinavian countries to the Soviet Union. The year I went, those in charge decided we should travel via Vienna and that our tickets should say Tel Aviv-Vienna-Moscow. In other words, the Russian border police should know precisely where we came from, since the communist regime had shown signs of ailing and we knew there wasn't much to fear.

We were told to act in an open, normal manner, and not as if we had anything to hide. On my first trip, I went with a huge backpack containing sixty kilos of Hebrew books and seforim as well as many video cassettes, all of which were forbidden to bring into Russia at the time.

Naturally, when I arrived at the customs check, the police rubbed their eyes in disbelief and decided to stop me for a more careful check. They opened my bags and of course found everything they contained.

They acted as though they had caught a drug dealer with an astronomical quantity of drugs. [Chabad Drug Dealing, Trafficking, and Production] They took out one tape and another tape, another book and another book, and spoke in Russian which I did not understand. Behind me stood a long line of people who stared at me in incredulity and curiosity.

After a few minutes that seemed like forever, two husky soldiers came and asked me to accompany them to one of the rooms. An officer decorated with medals entered the room with me and began screaming. I speak Yiddish, German, and English, but not Russian. I did not understand a word he said.

When he realized that I did not understand what he wanted, he switched to speaking English and he asked me whom the tapes were for. I told him, as I had been instructed, that I am a Jew and that when I came to Russia I brought Jewish items along with me so I could donate them to the first shul I would visit.

He was furious. He banged on the steel table and told the two soldiers to leave the room. I thought I was done for and that is how my short story with the Mosad would end, with his ordering me sent to years of exile in Siberia.

But then something marvelous happened which I cannot figure out till this day. He grabbed my shirt and put his mouth next to my ear in a threatening manner and then he whispered, in a heavy Russian accent, “Shma Yisroel Hashem Elokeinu, Hashem Echad.” ["Hear O Israel, the Lord is our G-d; the Lord is One"] When he finished, he “threw” me away from him.

I thought for a moment that I was hallucinating. I looked at him and was all shaken up, but he showed no signs of emotion. On the contrary, he said in an irritated voice: A shul? [synagogue] Ah!

Berel Lazar & Vladimir Putin
Chabad's man in the Kremlin

Chief rabbi Berel Lazar use Chabad to damage a Jewish oligarch who supported democracy and opposed Vladimir Putin. Lazar agreed to support Putin and muscle out Guzinsky in return for large "donations" from Putin's Jewish oligarchs – including Chabad's own, Lev Leviev.



Putin: Russia's biggest Oligarch

Russia open for 'Israeli business'


He ordered me to go along with him, and walked me through all the checkpoints of the airport and then sent me on my way. I went outside and pinched myself to see whether I was dreaming. Either he was a Jew or something else happened that only Hashem knows. I seemed to be a “fat fish” for them. Before I left, the officer told the soldiers to repack my bags that they had emptied out haphazardly. They arranged my bag much better than the Nativ people did for me in Eretz Yisroel.

THE REBBE'S SHLIACH PRECEDED ME

I calmed down from the jolting experience and focused on the mission I had been given, to go to Leningrad, find the big shul, and to leave all the goodies I had brought with me. From the briefing I had been given, I knew that the shul existed, but what it was like and whether Jews davened there, I did not know.

When I found the shul, I was sad to see its state of neglect. Spider webs covered most of the corners of the old building. I was happy to find the shul open though. On the Krias Ha'Torah bima sat two older men with white beards, davening together. They looked like two angels. I went over to them and began a conversation in Yiddish: How many people daven here? How many people who daven do not come here?

They were nice people and they answered my questions. After we had spoken a little, they pointed out another man who was sitting there. I turned and saw a nearby room where Torah had been studied in the past. There sat a young man who did not look like a local. I walked past two long benches that separated between us and addressed him. At first I spoke in Yiddish, but he smiled and said I could speak in Hebrew. I was taken aback and I asked him: Are you from Israel? What are you doing here?

He said he had been sent to Leningrad by the Lubavitcher Rebbe. Now I was completely confused. The Lubavitcher Rebbe? You don't look like a Lubavitcher Chassid!

He told me his name, Avi Taub. He was the director of a diamond polishing company in Netanya and that he was a mekurav of Chabad. In recent years, the Rebbe had given him a number of assignments to carry out for him in the Soviet Union, along with his close friend, Rabbi Dovid Nachshon.

He said they had recently arranged, by the Rebbe's instruction, supplies for the Pesach Seder for the Jews of Leningrad. He had purchased a large quantity of matza, Hagados, fish, and other Pesach needs and brought it all to Leningrad. He had arrived a few days before Yom Tov and gave everything he had bought to the Chabad Chassidim who organized the Jewish programs there. Pesach night, dozens of Jews enjoyed a kosher and happy Seder, thanks to the Rebbe's emissaries.

I looked at him in wonder. “You and the Rebbe preempted the Mosad,” I said. “That was precisely my assignment.”

Sourse:
http://www.chabad.info/index.php?url=article_en&id=28267


The Judeo-Russian Mafia: From the Gulag to Brooklyn to World Dominion

Chabad's man in DC


Lubavitch and the Obama Admin.
For Rabbi Levi Shemtov, "change" and the firm hope slogan "yes we can" are familiar terms he has had to deal with and use in the last 15 years as Chabad's man in DC.

As a bearded Lubavitcher chasid he has worked diligently to defy stigmas and misconceptions about Orthodox Jews. Up to a point where he sometimes succeeded even where the traditional Jewish establishment didn't.


India's 9/11 was a Chabad (Mossad) Job

The Jewish Russian Mob







The Life of an American Jew in Racist Marxist Israel - Revelations


The Chabad and The Empire

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

myself@london.com