Secret Society Freemasons and 9/11
“The very word secrecy is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it.” — JFK, 1961 address to newspaper publishers
By Captain Eric H. May
Secret societies are a pernicious presence throughout the history of the United States. George Washington, our great inceptor, denounced the dark doctrines of Illuminism, which he believed threatened the Republic:
“The Doctrines of the Illuminati, and principles of Jacobinism (have) spread in the United States. … No one is more truly satisfied of this fact than I am.”
Today’s Republican Party is derived from the Whig Party, as many know. Not many, however, know that the Whig Party was derived from our country’s first third party, the Anti-Masonic Party of the 1820′s and 30′s. The party’s opposition to Freemasonry was derived from the 9/11 murder of William Morgan, himself a Mason, who was blowing the whistle on what he had come to regard as a diabolic criminal system. The date of Morgan’s murder is chilling: 9/11, 1826.
On 9/11, 1857, a party of Mormons (a cult zealous about Freemasonry), massacred some 120 settlers passing through Utah on the way to California in what came to be called the Mountain Meadows Massacre.
These Freemasonic cult killings, of course, foreshadow 9/11/01, our New Pearl Harbor, which took place on the 175th anniversary of the Morgan murder and the 144th (12 x 12) anniversary of the Mountain Meadows Massacre.
The four airplane flight numbers are codes. I present them in chronological order, according to the official 9/11 story:
- 11 — The key number in most false flag terror attacks since 9/11/01.
- 175 — A not-so-subtle reminder of the Morgan murder for any potential whistle blowers.
- 77 — Struck the Pentagon on its 60th anniversary, and foretold the UK 7/7/05 attacks.
- 93 — Contais day numbers for the 9/11/01 and 3/11/04 (Madrid) attacks — between which there was a span of 911 days.
Since calendar coding is crucial to conspiracies, here are two separate terror timetables, the first anchored by 9/11/01, and the second by 6/6/06. Omit the zeros to see the occult (i.e., hidden) numbers:
- 10/12/2000 (1122) — Al Qaeda attacks USS Cole.
- 9/11/2001 (911) — Al Qaeda demolishes Twin Towers.
- 3/20/2003 (3223) — U.S. Invades Iraq.
- 3/11/2004 (311) — Al Qaeda bombs Madrid.
- 3/30/2004 (33) — BP Texas City refinery explodes.*
- 3/23/05 (323) — BP Texas City refinery explodes.
- Between the Cole and the Towers: 333 days.
- Between the Towers and the Iraq War: 555 days.
- Between the Towers and Madrid: 911 days.
- Between the Towers and BP, Texas City, 3/30/04: 930 (93) days.*
- Between BP, Texas City, 3/30/04 and 3/23/05: 357 days
- Between BP, Texas City, 3/23/05 and 1/31/06: 313 days
- 10/11/2002 (11122) — Congress gives Bush illegal blank check for war on Iraq.
- 10/12/2002 (11222) — Bali bombings give Australia its causus belli.
- 4/19/04 (4194) — Attempted terror strike on Sears Tower.
- 7/7/05 (77) — London bombings renew UK zeal for Mideast wars.
- 5/3/06 (53) — Attempted terror attack on Sears Tower.
- 6/6/06 (666) — Key reference date; identical with Sears Tower zip code 60606 (666).
- 7/11/06 (711) — Mumbai bombings, which turns India against the Mideast.
- 7/12/06 — Israel invades Lebanon.
“Even today, there is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary restrictions. Even today, there is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it. And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment. That I do not intend to permit to the extent that it is in my control.” — JFK, 1961 address to newspaper publishera.