Government Itself Won't Swear To Official Theory of 9/11
While many people question the government's conclusions about 9/11, rest assured that the government agencies tasked with investigating 9/11 are confident that the government's answer to the following questions is correct:
(1) How could a rag-tag bunch of hijackers penetrate the strongest military in history and disable normal defensive procedures?
(2) How could 3 super-strong, over-engineered buildings collapse due to fire, falling at virtually free-fall speed, and exhibiting many other indications normally associated with controlled demolition?
At least the government itself is confident about the answers to these questions, right?
- Bush, Cheney and all other key officials refused to testify under oath, and Bush and Cheney would not even speak to the 9/11 Commission unless they did so together
- The 9/11 Commission admits that the U.S. military intentionally lied about what happened that day, the Commission reached conclusions based on political considerations, and that its conclusions were largely based on third-hand information conveyed through military spokespeople about what severley tortured, crazy people supposedly said
- NIST admits "We are unable to provide a full explanation of the total collapse", even though no modern steel-frame building has ever before or since totally collapsed due to fire, even with much hotter and longer-burning fires
- FEMA admits that its best hypothesis for why WTC 7 collapsed has only "a low probability of occurring"